The Patient Liaison Group are individuals who meet regularly with the Practice team. The group acts as a communication link between the patients, Practice staff and other regional patient groups to help communicate patient views. Surveys are conducted regularly to help the group to understand patients views and the results from these are published so the Practice can see how to improve over time.
The group holds open meetings frequently and they each focus on specific topics/developments that affect the patients and the Practice.
2015/2016 Patient Group Survey
Suggestions for improvement to Sit & Wait Clinics from Patient Group Survey 2015/16
- 13th March 2018
- 15th May 2018 (AGM and Open Meeting)
- Meeting Minutes 15.11.2017
- Meeting Minutes 13.9.2017
- Meeting Minutes 10.5.2017
- Meeting Minutes 1.3.2017
- Meeting Minutes 11.1.2017
A Patient Liason Group has been established for a few years now at South Street Surgery and here are the aims we would like to achieve for our patients:
- Provide a channel of communication between the patients and South Street Surgery.
- Provide a means for patients to make a positive contribution to the continuous improvement of services by way of constructive feedback.
- Help the Practice to promote wider health education.
- Have an influence on any changes to improve the provision of health services.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to find out more about the Patient Liaison Group or are interested in becoming a member you are welcome to contact us. The Chairman of the group is Diane Hollebon and the Vice-Chairman is John Battersby. Both of these individuals can be contacted by:
- Telephone: 01279 464760
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: this email address is for patient group correspondence only and not for any other enquiries.
- Post: Patient Liaison Group, c/o South Street Surgery, 83 South Street, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts, CM23 3AP