Nurses appointments should be booked for:
- Removal of stitches
- Dressing Changes
- Annual hypertension checks
- Travel Advice and immunisations
- Chronic disease management including diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, hypertension, asthma & COPD.
- Medication reviews for chronic disease.
- Cryotherapy (for removal of warts and verrucas)
The nursing team offer other services such as family planning, cervical smears, epilepsy reviews and ECGs. Appointments for these conditions are not current available to book online as we need to check some information with you before booking so please contact the surgery by telephone. If you do inadvertently book an appointment for one of these conditions then you are likely be asked to rebook and this will cause unnecessary inconvenience to you.
Nurse-Led Minor Illness Clinic
Many conditions such as colds, sore throats, Cough, Colds, Flu, minor Eye or Ear problems, Hay fever, minor skin Problems & Rashes and Diarrhoea or Vomiting can be best treated by having a well stocked medicine cabinet at home. However if your condition is ongoing or you are unduly worried you could book an appointment with a nurse.